Return to Previous Page
1. Shave after the shower. 2. Lightly rub small amount of eShave Pre-Shave Oil onto skin. 3. Lather up on a dab of Shave Cream with your eShave Shave Brush. 4. Shave with the grain (particularly in areas prone to ingrown hair and bumps). 5. For closer shave, reapply shaving cream and shave side-ways to the hair. 6. Rinse, pat skin dry and apply eShave After Shave Cream for maximum comfort.
- Review by LAYOU
great all-around cream. scent, texture, and ease of applying (with brush or by hand) are all top notch. my favorite feature though, is that if you want to refresh the lather while you are shaving, all you have to do is add a touch of water and work the residue (for lack of a better term) that is left on your face back into a nice lather.
(Posted on 11/9/2013)
- Review by Rick
years of use and very pleased with various products only matched with execellent customer service
(Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Jeff
- I had suffered for years and years until I found the eShave product line. I complained to my wife (girlfriend at the time) all the time about how my current shaving products/techniques tore my face up. We saw the eShave line on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (Don't judge), and my wife ordered it right away. I have never looked back. I have been ordering eShave products for over 8 years now and will continue to do so as long as they are available. My favorite is the white tea line, but have tried many others. Thank you to eShave for removing the pain and reluctance from shaving for me. I recommend eShave products to everyone that I can... (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by James S.
- If someone told me a year ago that if I were to use E-Shave Pre-Oil as part of my shaving routine, that I wouldn't cut myself shaving for an entire year, I would think I were talking to an old time carnival huckster. In times past, I would rarely go an entire week with a cut here or a nick there, and more often than not I suffered through razor-burn. And then came E-Shave products and my cuts and nicks and razor-burn all disappeared...completely. Though I now exclusively use E-Shave products, I give most of the credit to the E-Shave White Tea Pre Shave Oil(also available in Lavender, Almond, Cucumber, and aroma-free). Packaged in a small plastic spray bottle, it is safe for anyone shaving in the shower. I merely spray just a bit on each cheek and on my neck and then just spread it on the entire face and neck. Then I use one of the E Shave shaving creams(also available in various aromas), shave as I always have using the very same blades I've always used, but the results are incredible...no tell-tale signs of having just shaved. Furthermore, I have not experienced a single in-grown hair all this time. So if someone comes up to you and offers a product which could make shaving easier and better and possible cut-free for a year, please be nice because it may be me. James M. Shure (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Mike
- I found my solution for my sensitive skin. My face would break out in a rash using big name shaving creams. Started using eShave products 4 years ago. 1st cucumber, now white tea, Awesome! When used correctly they will last several months and make your skin look great too. (Posted on 12/13/2010)
- Review by Greg
- I have been a fan of eShave creams for about a year now and looking back, I don't know I could of shaved with anything else. I'm sure most of you know just how good the creams are like I do, but I decided to order a collection this time and it has just given me the best shaving experience ever. These three products do wonders for your skin and I even like to use the Alum block as a final touch-up. The price is great for everything you need for a good 4-6 months of daily shaving. My wife thinks it's hilarious how I actually enjoy shaving in the mornings now! I'm very pleased with my Verbena Lime collection I have right now. I couldn't imagine shaving without these three products (Posted on 10/28/2010)