Return to Previous Page
Apply only dab of eShave Shave Cream on your face using your fingers or a Badger Hair Shaving Brush. Use warm water to obtain better results.To generate more lather, add more water. As you apply the cream, it raises the hair away from your skin to prepare for a closer shave. Product Tip: A 4 oz. jar of eShave Shave Cream can last 4-6 months when used with a brush! Shave Tip: A Shaving Brush will allow you to use less product than applying the cream to your skin with fingers alone. It also generates a rich lather!
Purified Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Fatty Acid, Glycerin (Glycerine), Benzaldehyde, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Review by Jacqueleen
- I us it to shave legs. make your legs really soft after done shaving and smells really nice (Posted on 11/27/2013)
- Review by cesar v
- About 2 years ago you had a sale and purchased about 6 jars of shaving cream had them for a while since me and my wife shared the products they were very good after i finished the products i bought art of shaving and trufitt & hill both good products too but couldnt say much about their shelf life after a couple of months both products dried out and your product after a year of having them still remained creamy and smooth compared to the other very good product thanks love it (Posted on 8/30/2012)
- Review by Rick Gallo
- Having sensitive skin, I have been a user of Clinique Shave Cream for over 30 years. During our last yearly trip to New York, my wife and I met the wonderful people in the Battery Park eShave store. She purchased the 2 oz almond shave cream. It has replaced my Clinique product. Not only does the eShave last forever, but it actually makes shaving fun - because it offers such protection, and yes, the smell! (Posted on 12/12/2010)
- Review by Tom Mitterholzer
- I have used many different shaving creams,just to see if the other shaving creams are equal or better.I have found none! I always end up using the best,e-shave shaving cream.I have used them all,white tea,cucumber,almond[which is my favorite].You can try finding other shaving cream,but e-shave is by far the best.Thank you e-shave! (Posted on 3/1/2010)
- Review by Dr Mark Morrell
- Unbelievable!!!! I was made aware of eShave products by a good friend of mine, and I am NEVER, EVER going back to the plain old store products. This is the best thing to ever happen to my face! (Posted on 2/28/2010)