Return to Previous Page
Our soap bowl for the êShave Shave Soap will not rust over time. Product Tip: A 3.5 oz êShave Shave Soap can last 7-9 months when used with a brush! Shave Tip: Use a moistened êShave Badger Hair Brush to generate a rich lather.
Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkll Oil), Cocamide DEA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), D&C Red 30 Lake (Cl 73360), Linalool, Coumarin, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol.
- Review by Guest
- I have used the Lavender Shaving Soap for over 8 years. The lather is smooth as is the shave. The value for this product is beyond compare. (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Matt
I have used both the Lavender and Mandarin shaving soap and both are excellent products. The soap is great smelling and does not dry your skin out. Plus the soap lasts a long time! Use of the soap promotes a smooth shave while leaving your skin soft and not tacky afterwards. Great Product.
(Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Larry Warner
- I HAVE USED THE SHAVING SOAP FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW AND LOVE. EVERY CHRISTMAS I BUY A NEW REFILL FOR MYSELF AND MY SON WE BOTH LOVE IT. I HAVE USED THE BADGER BRUSH AND SOAP FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS AND THE BRUSH IS STILL IN PERFECT SHAPE. (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Jerry
- I alternate shaving with the lavender bowl and the Verbona Lime cream, and I start each day with a smile (and a great shave!). (Posted on 9/25/2012)
- Review by Steve Armatys
- eshave lavender soap is my go to product when the weather gets warm. I get the smoothest shaves & this stuff smells fantastic. This is the only floral shaving soap that I actually enjoy. (Posted on 3/12/2010)
- Review by Peter E. Suter
- Great scent and foaming. (Posted on 3/11/2010)
- Review by Giuseppe
- eShave's Shaving Soaps create an excellent lather for a close smooth shave. With the eShave brush I don't know how you can go wrong! (Posted on 3/1/2010)
- Review by Joseph
- I love the lavender soap. In concert with the oil it gives me a comfortable close shave. It is gentle to my face and my wife loves it. (Posted on 3/1/2010)
- Review by Robert R
- shaving soaps lather like shaving creams i get a rich thick lather with the brush onto the soap (Posted on 2/28/2010)