Return to Previous Page
eShave S Shaving Stand helps maintain your shaving brush by hanging it hair down, after use to dry. Your stand also holds your razor in a safe hygienic place. eShave Shaving Stands are hand scuplted, rust and tarnish proof. To clean your stand, use a glass or silver cleaner and a soft cloth.
eShave Shaving Stands are hand sculpted, rust and tarnish proof, hand-casted by a jewelry house in the same manner as limited-edition sculptures. Our Razors and Badger Brushes are handmade at our eShave Studio, located in the heart of New York City. The eShave Shaving Sets are timeless pieces of art with stylish, modern, and forward design to satisfy the taste and high standards of sophisticated men, all around the world.
- Review by coachwil3
- My S Stand nickel plated shave stand looks and feels great. The shaves I get are the best ever. This is one of few products I've seen for men that really get the job done well. I hope the Fine brush I purchased will hold up as I have already noticed some bristle loss. (in two weeks) Maybe I should have opted for the silver tip brush, but the cost was so much more and this is my first dealing with eshave. (Posted on 1/6/2014)
- Review by Jeff Pilon
- Absolutely amazing. I have searched everywhere for a classic black and gold look. Something that I would be proud to set on my sink area, and use. I had no idea how much shaving had hurt until the eShave expirience....PAIN FREE. actually felt good to shave and afterwards no burn! I will be a customer for life! (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Brandon von Tobel, M.D.
- In the ever-cramped area surrounding the sink, ESHAVE's razor and brush stand set a distinguished tone to any gentleman's bathroom. In an oh-so-subtle mien, the casual onlooker is able to infer from this elegant and functional shaving set that this is not the type of man who will leave the seat up or fail to hold the door open for a person with an armful of packages. Simply put, the ESHAVE products enable a man to leave behind the days of canned shaving cream rust rings and enter the gentilhomme's appreciation of the daily process of preparing one's face to greet the new day. (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Tom
- I have to agree with the other poster, Geoff. This is a truly remarkable shaving set, and I get compliments from many women who see it in my bathroom. It works great and is WELL WORTH the money spent! (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Geoff H
- I got one of these stands a few months ago as a gift and I have never been more excited over any shaving accessory before. I thought it was a thoughtful gift from my wife. It not only hangs my brush and razor but it looks great on the bathroom counter. In a bathroom where I have to fight for any counter space I can get, this is a great piece to have and use every morning. (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Diego
- I have used this razor set for the past 5 years and I still get compliments anytime someone sees it! Great weight and fantastic craftmanship (Posted on 9/23/2013)
- Review by Guest
- stylish and functional, providing a welcome mood boost each morning. highly recommended. (Posted on 9/20/2013)
- Review by Mark
- I am a huge fan of eShave and their shaving sets. I wanted to review one item, but couldn't limit myself to just one. Their system is the best in the industry. I have been looking for a close shave for almost 20 years now and the eShave system is the perfect answer. I encourage everyone to try it just once and you'll see the difference. Thanks eShave for the quality and selection of products you offer. (Posted on 9/20/2013)